Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bento #2

Today's bento features my Yellow Onigiri box :) This Bento is a stay at home bento due to my schedule so its a little smaller ^.^This box is a perfect size if you want to eat a slightly smaller meal since the bottom compartment holds only a small amount of food. Here is a picture of the bento by itself:

Here is the inside of today's lunch:


Today I was inspired by my mascot Fran (from the anime Katkeyo Hitman Reborn). The Burrito is supposed to look like the eyes on his hat!

Inside the box we have: Burrito with Cajun seasoned rice, red wine chicken, sauteed and roasted vegetables, refried beans and romaine lettuce. In the bottom compartment we have raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, maple peppers and carrot kinpira.

Overall this bento took me about 25 minutes to put together as I had to heat all the burrito components.

No comments:

Post a Comment